Gareth's Stag
Gareth said it all...
"Boys
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for you all coming up/down to
Keswick this weekend. It was a legendary weekend and will live in the
memory for some time (although there are probably parts that I hope
won't).
Special thanks must be given to Dave and Jonny who put so much effort
into the organisation...and the clean-up!
It was so good to see mates from various parts of my life all
experiencing the banter together - brings a tear to the eye.
You are all stars. Looking forward to seeing you all at the wedding.
p.s. If anyone wants that birds number, I can give it to you - I won't
tell anyone.
G "
"Boys
Just wanted to say a huge thank you for you all coming up/down to
Keswick this weekend. It was a legendary weekend and will live in the
memory for some time (although there are probably parts that I hope
won't).
Special thanks must be given to Dave and Jonny who put so much effort
into the organisation...and the clean-up!
It was so good to see mates from various parts of my life all
experiencing the banter together - brings a tear to the eye.
You are all stars. Looking forward to seeing you all at the wedding.
p.s. If anyone wants that birds number, I can give it to you - I won't
tell anyone.
G "
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home